
Later that week we had to go to Gateway, so I caved and let Jaxon run through the water fountain. It was so hot and he had a good time.
This past weekend we went to Lagoon with the Carrillo's. The weather was perfect and we had so much fun.


And last but not least, the BEST news of all is that Jaxon NO longer has Binky!!!!!!!
I had been dreading the day I would have to take his boo away since I gave it to him when he was born. Last Tuesday he didn't want to take a nap, but wanted his boo, so Jason took them away and we decided not to give them back that night. We told him that the mailman came and got them and gave them to babies that needed them. He asked for them that night and a couple times since then, but other than that he has been boo free. He has been the easiest kid, he potty trained in one day and was weaned off his binky in one day. You know what this means...my next kid is going to a challenge. Let's hope not.
Summer is flying by, Jaxon finishes tee-ball this week and starts pre-school in mid August. Pic's to come.

1 comment:
He is so cute and turning into such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment