Monday, June 1, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game....Well, sort of.

Jaxon is officially too young to play on a team, but I found tee-ball camp through the county for 2-4 yr olds. Today was the first day of camp and he did awesome!!!! He was one of the youngest there and one of the best. The coach's were all very impressed and even called him "advanced"!!! If I sound like I am bragging I AM!!! I think I am going to try and talk county into letting him play before he is three and if they don't I just might have to forge his birth certificate. What, all the players from the Dominican Republic do it!
Jaxon's photo shoot before his camp.


Listening to his coach.

Batters up!

He's only 2 and he's already hitting like ManRam.


The proud Dad!

1 comment:

Ben and Brittney said...

You might have a pro on your hands. I vote they let him play on a team.