Thursday, December 17, 2009

So much to say, so little time!!!!!

Ahh, I can't believe that Christmas is a week away!!! We have been super busy this holiday season with fun activities. Here is a brief recap of our fun....

This year we decided to take Jaxon on a carriage ride around Temple Square and to see the lights. Both of these were firsts for us, Jason and I had never been to see the lights. We were lucky enough to get a carriage that was heated. Jaxon loves horses and Christmas lights so he was in heaven. The ride was fun and the Temple was really pretty.


Jaxon and Wessin the horse.

We decorated a ginger bread house.

And last but not least we took Jaxon to see Santa.....Well we took him and he would not go anywhere near him. He talked a good talk all the way to the mall about how he was going to sit on his lap and tell him what he wanted. Ya, that didn't happen. On our way out of the mall Jaxon noticed that Santa was on lunch so he offer to take a picture in his chair!!! I don't think I will EVER get another picture with Jaxon and Santa!

Well that's it for now...We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Cagney and Laci said...

This age looks like a lot of fun. Jaxon is so stinkin' adorable and will always hate Santa I am afraid.

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

Your trip to see the lights looks so much fun!

Jayme said...

I love Jaxon and Santa pictures!! They are the best. You look so great.